Terms & Conditions
ORDER PROCESSING & PAYMENT:
Full Payment is required before an order will be processed. Once the order is in process, no changes can be made. Additional items can be processed as a new order. Cancellations made prior to the order being picked will be subject to a 30% processing fee. Cancellations made after an order is picked are subject to a 50% restocking/processing fee. There are NO exceptions to this. Kitchen Liquidators Inc. reserves the right to cancel any order at any time. Any item that is back-ordered/out-of-stock will be shipped (at no cost to the customer) when item(s) arrives.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
- All freight orders are packaged in individual boxes, placed on a pallet and shrink wrapped.
- 5-21 day standard transit time. Delivery times are out of the control of Kitchen Liquidators Inc.
- Shipping charges must be paid for in full when your order is placed.
- For Residential Deliveries – The shipping staff will contact you in advance to schedule delivery. It is not the responsibility of Kitchen Liquidators for any inconvenience that may have been caused by the shipping carrier due to delivery times.
- Shipping charges cover one delivery attempt. The customer is responsible for any additional shipping and handling charges for delivery failure due to customer circumstances. Kitchen Liquidators makes no guarantees for shipping times.
- A liftgate is included for residential deliveries at no charge.
- The driver is only responsible for placing the pallet on the ground for residential deliveries with liftgate services. For insurance purposes, they do not bring in any items into the garage, and/or house.
- A responsible party (18 years or older) must be present to inspect, inventory, and sign off on delivery.
- If items are missing or visibly damaged, have the driver make a note on the bill of lading.
- Do not reject damaged items. SEE IMPORTANT NOTES ON MISSING AND DAMAGED ITEMS BELOW. Any rejected items will not be covered by Kitchen Liquidators Inc. and its warranties.
MISSING OR DAMAGED ITEMS: (INCLUDING CONCEALED DAMAGE)
- Freight claims for obvious damage or shortage can only be accepted when indicated on the bill of lading.
- No claims will be allowed without the proper paperwork or pictures.
- To file a claim for damage or shortage, please send an email to claims department immediately within 72 hours of receipt of delivery. IMPORTANT: ONLY 1 CLAIM PER ORDER WILL BE ACCEPTED. OPEN ALL BOXES/PACKAGES IMMEDIATELY.
Please include the following:
- Order number / Order Date
- Buyer’s name
- Shipping address
- Brief description of damage or shortage including item numbers or parts
- PICTURES of the damage. No claim can be processed without photo evidence. Each photo must be labelled with the item # (example: B12 drawer, B30 right door, left side W3012, etc. ) All damaged items are to be shipped back for claims unless noted. Shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Please note that all information (photos and description) must be in full (all items have been inspected) before submitting a claim. Expedited shipping service is not available for replacements and/or parts. Kitchen Liquidators Inc. cannot be held responsible for any costs accrued during the installation/delivery of any of its products sold via any of its channels of distribution. This includes, but is not limited to, items that may be flawed by the manufacturer or have become damaged in transit.
- All Returns must be shipped by the customer within 7 days of receiving shipment.
- All returns must be authorized by Kitchen Liquidators Inc. prior to return shipment.
- For authorization, please send a request to the claims department.
- All items must be returned in original, unopened packaging to receive credit. No credit on installed or assembled cabinets.
- NO RETURNS ON ASSEMBLED CABINETS, handles, trims, toe-kicks, moldings, sample/dummy/false doors, fillers or panels.
- DOOR SAMPLES ARE CREDITED BACK UPON KITCHEN PURCHASE VALUED $2500 OR MORE.
- Returns/Replacements are not shipped express, and will be sent when claims are complete.
- Qualifying returns will incur a 50% RESTOCKING FEE.
- The customer is responsible for all costs/fees associated with shipping/duties/brokerage etc.
- Any returned product DEEMED UNSELLABLE WILL NOT RECEIVE CREDIT.